Atlas Originals Lever Belts are perfect for Malaysian powerlifters and bodybuilders who are looking to compete in competitions that require compliance with the Global Powerlifting Alliance (“GPA”) requirements - GPA compliant.
Provides lower back support for lower back intensive exercises such as squats, overhead presses, deadlifts, etc.
- Protects your back, reduces the risks of back injuries and assists in your lifting performance.
- Made out of 100% genuine stiff cowhide leather covered with high quality suede leather on both ends.
- The Atlas Originals Lever Belt is 10mm in thickness with a width of 10cm.
Measure your waist circumference where you would wear the lever belt, NOT based on your general waist size.
- If you have any questions regarding application, please contact Atlas Originals at email@example.com immediately.
- The product is not flameproof, kindly avoid exposure under the Sun and temperature above 100°C.
- The product is not entirely water proof and not washable. Do not soak the product in water.
- The function of the product must not be changed or compromised; the product should only be used for its original and intended purpose only.
- Do not stretch, cut or pull the product. This will damage the product, rendering it unsafe for use and beyond repair.
- If you suffer strains or injuries, please cease to use our product immediately.