5 easy steps to own a customised powerlifting belts today!!
Atlas Originals Customised Powerlifting Belts are perfect for Malaysian powerlifters and bodybuilders who are looking to compete in competitions that require compliance with the Global Powerlifting Alliance (“GPA”) requirements - GPA compliant.
Provides lower back support for lower back intensive exercises such as squats, overhead presses, deadlifts, etc.
- Protects your back, reduces the risks of back injuries and assists in your lifting performance.
- Made out of 100% genuine stiff cowhide leather covered with high quality suede leather on both ends.
- The 10mm in thickness with a width of 10cm OR 13mm in thickness with a width of 10cm.
Measure your waist circumference where you would wear the lever belt, NOT based on your general waist size.
- If you have any questions regarding application, please contact Atlas Originals at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- The product is not flameproof, kindly avoid exposure under the Sun and temperature above 100°C.
- The product is not entirely water proof and not washable. Do not soak the product in water.
- The function of the product must not be changed or compromised; the product should only be used for its original and intended purpose only.
- Do not stretch, cut or pull the product. This will damage the product, rendering it unsafe for use and beyond repair.
- If you suffer strains or injuries, please cease to use our product immediately.
Lead time (ETA): Approximately 1 month
Order and Payment Process
- Place your order with us (online or WhatsApp / Email);
- Our friendly sales personnel will be in touch with you to discuss the customisation options (6 steps above);
- Collection of the deposit upon finalisation of the customised design;
- Produce the customised powerlifting belt [ETA: approximately 1 month];
- WhatsApp / Email evidence of produced customised powerlifting belt;
- Buyer to release final payment to Atlas Originals; and
- Delivery of customised powerlifting belt.