- Atlas Originals Hip Bands set comes with 3 bands with light, medium and heavy resistance level to meet your training needs.
- Atlas Originals Hip Bands are made up of thick and durable fabric with elastic, stretchable rubber.
- Fabric-made hip bands offer enhanced training experience than latex-made hip bands - will not roll, pinch or snap while working out.
- Atlas Originals Hip Bands can be applied to wide range of training and exercises - from yoga to home exercise programs such as glutes, hip activation, warm ups.
- Atlas Originals Hip Bands training guide is available online for download or online view.
1. For squats, RDLs and similar exercises, please place the Atlas Originals Hip Band above the knees (easier) or below the knees (harder).
2. Please ensure your ankles, knees and hips stretch in the same direction and maintain correct posture to avoid injuries.
3. Can be used in warm up before squats, deadlifts and similar exercises.
4. Home training and exercises including yoga, pilates, cross fit.
1. If you have any questions regarding the product, please contact Atlas Originals at email@example.com immediately.
2. The product is not flameproof, kindly avoid exposure under the Sun and temperature above 100°C.
3. The function of the product must not be changed or compromised; the product should only be used for its original and intended purpose only.
4. If you suffer strains, knee ache or injuries, please cease to use our product immediately.
5. Atlas Originals Hip Bands are not washable. Please do not put in washing machine or dryer.